Our expert Employment Law and HR Services Team present breakfast briefings to ensure that all of our clients are kept up to date with changing and new legislation and latest case law.
Taking place in venues in Wolverhampton, Telford and Shrewsbury the 60 minute updates are designed for employers, business owners, HR professionals and anyone responsible for managing staff at any level.
Previous delegates have found them invaluable in ensuring they are up to speed with all key employment law developments.
What our clients say:
- "The content of the briefing was very relevant and gave a snapshot update of the most important changes and developments. The delivery was very clear with a swift pace that kept me on my toes throughout.
- "Very interesting & thought provoking when considering recent cases and the potential impact on our business."
- "Comprehensive and concise employment law update on recent, relevant statutory changes delivered in a professional manner."
- "An excellent opportunity to keep up to date with legislation in a friendly network environment."
- "The Briefings offer very useful information, the hand-outs are good and can be taken away for reference. The areas put across are easy to understand. Very worthwhile."
To reserve a place at our next briefing or to simply find out more about the events and how they can benefit you and your business, please contact: