Join Our Expert Panel At The CLA Housing Seminar
Join our Expert Panel of Speakers from FBC Manby Bowdler LLP, C.Hoare & Co & the Country Land Owners Association (CLA) to discuss a number of issues affecting the rural residential housing sector, including:
- Permitted Development Rights and the General Permitted Development Order 2015 – opportunities for landowners
- Energy Performance Certificates – when and why do I need one and what does it mean?
- Option vs Promotion agreements - the pros and cons of each type of agreement and which is best for you and your site
- Financing projects - how to fund essential works and potential development opportunities
- An update on the lobbying work the CLA is undertaking for the rural housing sector
3.30pm Seminars Starts
5.30pm Refreshments and networking
For further information or to book your place please click here. You can also contact the CLA regional office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01785 337010.