Click on the promise segments in the Charter below to find out more.
In order for us to provide you with a Stellar Service, we make several promises about the standard of service and advice you can expect to receive.
FBCMB was awarded the 2013 LawNet Mark of Excellence Award in recognition of its commitment to delivering excellent legal advice and service.
Most recently the Firm's Client Charter was accredited with the Crystal Mark by the Plain English Campaign, reinforcing our commitment to ensure all of our communications are in Plain English, in accordance with our service charter.
To provide you with a Stellar Service, we need you to do the following:
- Tell us what your aims are and be clear about your expectations.
- Respond as soon as possible to any requests for information.
- Let us know straight away if anything changes.
- Co-operate with us to set and achieve realistic timescales.
- Appreciate that we have to follow a strict code of professional conduct.
- Help us to keep working for you by paying our invoices on time.
- Let us know if we are not providing you with the service you expected and if things go wrong. If you are less than happy with our service please tell us immediately.
Tell us what you think
The only way we can provide Stellar Service is by hearing from you. Your feedback is crucial for us to keep our staff motivated in the knowledge that they are going above an beyond or to make improvements where we may have missed the mark.
If you want to provide feedback, positive or constructive, there are a number of ways to do this: