Employment problems can be unpredictable. By getting to know you and your business, we can tailor our service to suit your needs and your named points of contact will always be on hand to handle any situations which may arise.
We pride ourselves in offering flexibility to our clients and are therefore happy to work together with you in order to create the best support package to suit your needs, help you to comply with employment legislation and best practice, reduce your employment risk within the business and manage your workforce efficiently.
We offer a range of pricing options, such as:
- Fixed cost on specific or defined projects, such as redundancy or restructuring exercises, tribunal claims or settlement agreements.
- Pay as you go employment advice meaning you only pay for the work that you need, charged at our hourly rates, but usually subject to a costs cap so no nasty cost surprises.
- Fixed cost solutions for your HR and employment needs, including contracts, policies, and unlimited HR advice – read our dedicated HR Services pages for more information.
Our expert Employment Team can provide advice in relation to:
- Bespoke document review and drafting
- Minute taking at hearings
- Contracts, handbooks and policies
- Occupational health assessments
- Ready to use HR documents
- Dealing with difficult employees
- Disciplinaries and grievances
- Redundancy and restructuring
- Restrictive covenants and confidentiality
- Employment tribunal claims
- Service agreements for Directors
- Executive recruitment and terminations
- Settlement Agreements
- Flexible working
- Trade disputes and strikes
- Transfers of businesses and the obligations relating to the employees (TUPE)
- Maternity, paternity and adoption
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal
Legal 500 2019: The Employment Team were ranked Tier 4 in West Midlands.
FBC Manby Bowdler LLP is 'highly knowledgeable across all areas' and 'highly responsive and supportive with their approach', with a particularly strong reputation in the manufacturing sector.
Tracy Worthington co-heads the practice is 'very professional and understanding', and 'always takes the time to listen'.
Fellow practice head Julia Fitzsimmons is experienced in reorganisations, discrimination claims, contractual disputes and restructure covenant claims.