We understand that our clients need certainty when it comes to costs and with this in mind we can provide employers with a fixed cost HR service so you know exactly what you're paying for from the outset of working with us.
This service can include:
- HR Helpline – unlimited telephone and email advice from named, qualified employment specialists on all general day to day employment and HR matters (such as grievances, sickness absence management, maternity, holidays).
- Reduced hourly fees for all contentious or complex employment work (such as settlements, tribunal claims, restructuring and redundancies).
- Template contracts of employment and staff handbook OR a review of your existing contracts and policies.
- Optional insurance protection insurance to cover your costs in respect of any Employment Tribunal claims lodged against you, including your legal costs and any compensation you are ordered to pay to the claimant (provided you have followed legal advice).
- Other optional services also include bespoke training courses, HR consultancy and note-taking services for meetings and hearings.
As part of our service we are also committed to ensuring that you are updated on any key developments in Employment Law and HR which might affect your business throughout the year.
We do this in a number of different ways including:
- Bi-annual Employment Law Breakfast Briefings presenting key developments in employment legislation and case law.
- Bi-monthly HR Lunch Club to share best practice with other HR personnel and employment specialists.
- Bi-annual half day HR Training Workshops focusing on challenging HR topics at which we present practical solutions for employers to use in the workplace.
- Regular newsletters and email bulletins on key legal developments.
You can read more detail on all of these events and resources using the pink buttons below: