PREPARE – PROTECT – INFLUENCE
WHO IS IT FOR?
You’re in a business which directly or indirectly exports to Europe, imports from Europe or hires European staff.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Brexitproofing your business means you must know in plain English how to make sure you don’t lose out or can profit from Brexit. How can you export more, import easier and keep your staff?
Peter Wilding, Solicitor and Brexit Director for FBC Manby Bowdler will provide solutions to your problems regarding your route through the Brexit maze. This will give you a firm plan from which to make contingency plans and prepare for possible challenges as well as opportunities that may present themselves.
- Will I still be able to employ EU workers after Brexit?
- What steps will I have to take to ensure EU workers have the correct status after Brexit?
Exporting Goods, Services and Agricultural Produce
- How will Brexit affect the way I export to Europe?
- Will I have to alter the compliance and certification regime?
- What will happen to subsidies?
Importing Goods and Components
- How will Brexit affect the way I import from Europe?
- I am part of a supply chain which spreads across the EU.
- Will I be able to continue working with EU partners after our withdrawal?
“Peter Wilding has had a ringside seat of what’s gone wrong and can say how to put it right.”
Lord Kerr - Former Ambassador to the US and the EU, Permanent Under-Secretary, Foreign Office
“To achieve any strategy I can think of few people more knowledgeable of Britain’s relationship with Europe and therefore better able to to sketch what that should be than Peter Wilding"
Vicky Pryce - Former Joint Head of the UK Government’s Economic Service