The Family Business Practice is the brainchild of Peter Roper, the Family Business Man. Today, the Practice is two years old, has over 80 members ranging from husband-and-wife consultancies to businesses employing over 200 people.
FBC Manby Bowdler works extensively with family businesses and is very much looking forward to working with Peter to continue the development and growth of all members of the Family Business Practice.
Each meeting follows the same relaxed format:
- General networking
- Welcome and presentation from the Family Business Man, Peter Roper
- Three presentations from members:
- Fill the Fridge (how to get more business)
- Sleep at Night (how to protect your business)
- Know, Like and Trust (business success story)
- Three 15 minute one-to-one appointments with attendees of your choice to maximise the productivity of the event
A buffet and refreshments will be provided on the evening.
Book your place here > //www.familybusinesspractice.com/redditch-practice