It is usually the case that medical care provided in this country is of a good standard, however mistakes can occur, and when they do the consequences can be devastating.
Medical Negligence can take a variety of forms, such as unexpected complications during surgery or delays in diagnosing a serious medical condition. Often this will result in avoidable injuries which would not have occurred had appropriate care been provided.
Our team of Medical Negligence experts understand the physical and emotional challenges you may be faced with when avoidable mistakes are made by your treating clinicians. With many years of experience, our industry leading experts are able to provide support on all areas of Medical Negligence, including:
- Misdiagnosis of serious conditions, such as cancer or a heart attack;
- Treatment errors made by your GP;
- Unexpected complications or errors during surgical procedures;
- Injuries suffered due to poor management during birth;
- Errors made in Private Hospitals;
- Avoidable injuries suffered whilst in a Care Home or Hospital, including severe pressure sores or avoidable falls;
- Inappropriate Treatment resulting in premature Death.
If you would like to find out more information about Medical Negligence Claims, please click here to read our Medical Negligence FAQ's.
We can provide you with specialist support through the claims process, to ensure that you achieve the maximum compensation to access the help and treatment you need to live the best life you can. We offer No Win No Fee Agreements to all of our clients, to ensure that you get the answers you deserve without any financial risk to you.
Our specialist Personal Injury solicitors are accredited by and members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel. The Firm is also a member of the Action against Medical Accidents group (AVMA) and are panel solicitors for Headway, the brain injury association.
If you or a loved one has suffered from Medical Negligence please contact our specialist experts today for a free initial consultation. Call 0800 111 6144 or make an online enquiry.