Solicitors in Wolverhampton
George House Office
St John's Square
George Street Office
6-10 George Street
Our specialist solicitors in Wolverhampton provide an award winning legal service to business and private clients across the Black Country and the whole of the Midlands region. Whether you require expert legal advice and assistance from a personal solicitor, or a commercial law expert, our team of solicitors in FBC Manby Bowdler’s Wolverhampton office are on hand to help.
Legal services provided from our Wolverhampton headquarters cover:
We also provide legal services from our other offices in Shrewsbury, Telford, Bridgnorth, Willenhall and Birmingham.
Parking: There is metered parking available around St John's Square or in the nearby NCP car parks either on Church Street or Temple Street.
Disabled parking: Metered parking outside our George House office can also be used for disabled parking.
Wheelchair accessible: Our George House office provides access for any wheelchair users.
Location: Please click here to download a map for George House or please click here to download a map for George Street.
Sat Nav Users: Please remember to enter our postcode into Satellite Navigation systems, as there is another 'George Street' near to our offices.
- Take Hatherton Rd to Littleton Street West (A4148)
- Take A454 to St. Georges Parade in Wolverhampton
- Turn left onto Littleton St W/A4148
- Continue to follow A4148
- Continue onto Wolverhampton Rd/A454
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Black Country Route (A454)
- At the Keyway Junction, use the left lane to follow signs for A454 towards Wolverhampton
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto The Keyway (A454)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Willenhall Road (A454)
- Keep left to continue towards Middle Cross (A454)
- Use any lane to turn left at the 1st cross street onto Middle Cross (A454)
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Bilston Street
- Continue onto St. Georges Parade
- Turn left onto Snow Hill
- Turn right onto Temple Street
- Turn left onto Bond Street
- Our office will be on the left