STEM Formula 3 Networking Breakfast with FBCMB and Made in the Midlands
FBC Manby Bowdler LLP Patrons of Made in the Midlands invite you to a networking breakfast event at the University of Wolverhampton’s Formula 3 (F3) Racing Team’s Head Quarters on Thursday 26 April 2018.
Based at the University’s Telford Campus, the F3 Team will take delegates on a tour of their top class engineering facility and provide an overview of the range of cars they manage and maintain on a daily basis. The team is run professionally by the University’s engineering students which allows them to gain experience and knowledge in the competitive motorsport industry.
In 2017 the students worked on a number of projects which involved various competitions throughout the year, some of those projects included:
• F3 Dallara F308 with Honda Mugen engine which was run in the F3 Cup
• IMechE Formula Student Car which was designed, built and driven by the students in the UK Formula Student event at Silverstone
• Morgan Plus 4 Babydoll and ARV6 which was run in the 2016 & 2017 AR Morgan Challenge as part of a development program with Morgan Motor Company
• Gould GR55 engine Cosworth HB V8 which was run in British Hillclimb Championship in partnership with the TTC Group
• Formula Renault 2.0 - UWR's Debut Car which was run successfully in the 2015 Monoposto 2000 Championship
If you would like to find out what 2018 has in store for the F3 Team please join us at their Head Quarters on Thursday 26 April 2018.
Click HERE to register your place
< Back to Listing